By Stefan Buhmann
Read Online or Download Dispersion Forces II: Many-Body Effects, Excited Atoms, Finite Temperature and Quantum Friction (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) PDF
Similar molecular physics books
This quantity of Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics keeps the culture of the Advances sequence. It includes contributions from specialists within the box of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles comprise a few evaluation fabric, yet are meant to supply a finished photograph of contemporary very important advancements in AMO physics.
There's a starting to be want in either commercial and educational learn to procure exact quantitative effects from non-stop wave (CW) electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) experiments. This e-book describes numerous sample-related, instrument-related and software-related points of acquiring quantitative effects from EPR expe- ments.
In unmarried Molecule experiences of Proteins, professional researchers talk about the winning program of single-molecule recommendations to quite a lot of organic occasions, similar to the imaging and mapping of phone floor receptors, the research of the unfolding and folding pathways of unmarried proteins, the research interplay forces among biomolecules, the examine of enzyme catalysis or the visualization of molecular vehicles in motion.
Thermal tactics are ubiquitous and an figuring out of thermal phenomena is vital for a whole description of the physics of nanoparticles, either for the aim of modeling the dynamics of the debris and for the right kind interpretation of experimental info. This e-book has the twofold goal to offer coherently the proper effects coming from the new medical literature and to steer the readers throughout the technique of deriving effects, allowing them to discover the boundaries of the mathematical approximations and attempt the facility of the strategy.
- Practical Spectroscopy of High-Frequency Discharges (Physics of Atoms and Molecules)
- Large-Scale Perturbations of Magnetohydrodynamic Regimes: Linear and Weakly Nonlinear Stability Theory (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Why the Universe Exists: How particle physics unlocks the secrets of everything (New Scientist Instant Expert)
- EPR of Free Radicals in Solids: Trends in Methods and Applications (Progress in Theoretical Chemistry and Physics)
Extra resources for Dispersion Forces II: Many-Body Effects, Excited Atoms, Finite Temperature and Quantum Friction (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
Dispersion Forces II: Many-Body Effects, Excited Atoms, Finite Temperature and Quantum Friction (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) by Stefan Buhmann
- Read e-book online Medium-Energy Ion Reflection from Solids (Modern Problems in PDF
- New PDF release: Your Pregnancy, Your Way: Everything You Need to Know about