By Daniel Fletcher,Yasuyuki Otsuka
Japanese Throwing guns: getting to know Shuriken Throwing Techniques is a close guide for studying genuine shuriken throwing recommendations as practiced in Japan, referred to as shuriken-jutsu. Daniel Fletcher studied lower than Japan's such a lot awesome shuriken sensei, Yasuyuki Otsuka, of the Meifu Shinkage Ryu and during this knife throwing e-book he finds the secrets and techniques realized in his years of analysis and training.
Fletcher explains the origins and objective of the shuriken as a weapon and gives info at the a number of different types of shuriken utilized by the ancient samurai and ninjas. Fletcher's professional directions, in addition to over two hundred pictures and the enclosed DVD can assist someone develop into educated with jap throwing techniques.
Weapons guideline includes:
- Shaken Shuriken—The such a lot time-honored of the shuriken relations, this sharp-edged, star-shaped weapon is the only in most cases noticeable in martial arts film.
- Bo Shuriken—Shaped like a spike, effortless to fabricate, low-cost, and handy to hold, this straightforward weapon is a staple within the arsenal of the japanese warrior.
- Teppan Shuriken—A multi-purpose weapon made of iron plates, it may take a number of shapes and is used either for throwing or hand-to-hand combat.
Read or Download Japanese Throwing Weapons: Mastering Shuriken Throwing Techniques (Downloadable Media Included) PDF
Best martial arts books
"Striking lethal blows," the literal translation of Da Zhimingde, typifies the mechanics of the program of self-defense, that's equipped round seven severe anatomical goals. the result of safely completed assaults to those very important sensory and life-support organs are brutal and devastating. grasp Hei lengthy info the anatomical destinations and the physiological capabilities and vulnerabilities of those ambitions, in addition to the simplest moves and angles of strength for use on each one and their functional program.
Traditional knowledge between knife-fighting specialists has it that knife throwing is a pursuit top left to circus performers, hillbilly subject matter park employees and hobbyists, and that it's dead for wrestle. during this replace to his groundbreaking publication, Ralph Thorn contains the very newest advancements in gear, thought, innovations and coaching to teach why guns throwing is much more appropriate for genuine wrestle this day.
Dieser Sammelband beschäftigt sich mit Kung Fu Techniken im Sawah® Stil und ist ein offizielles Lehrbuch der Sawah® Qigong und Taijiquan Gesellschaft. Der Sawah® Kuen umfasst ein Gesundheits- und Übungssystem aus den Bereichen Qigong, Taijiquan und Kung Fu auf Grundlage traditioneller chinesischer Kampfkünste und Übeverfahren unter der Berücksichtigung der europäischen Bedürfnisse und Eigenheiten.
Do you need to determine what the untaught secret's, plus, study a confirmed procedure for acquiring it quick? in the event that your solution is certain, then, this knowledge should be on your ownership! discover ‘The Untaught mystery to learning Self-Defense’ for your self from the overseas bestselling writer Gary Howell Jr.
- Dan Inosanto: The Man, the Teacher, the Artist
- Taekwon- Do Simsa: Taekwon- Do Kup- Prüfungsprogramm (German Edition)
- Traditionelles Fudokan Karate - Mein Weg: Grundlegende psychologische und physikalische Prinzipien des Karate (German Edition)
- Disciples of the Dragon: Reflections from the Students of Bruce Lee
- Modern Army Combatives: Battle-Proven Techniques and Training Methods
- Body Alarm Reaction: Scientific Training of the Adrenal Stress Response
Extra resources for Japanese Throwing Weapons: Mastering Shuriken Throwing Techniques (Downloadable Media Included)
Japanese Throwing Weapons: Mastering Shuriken Throwing Techniques (Downloadable Media Included) by Daniel Fletcher,Yasuyuki Otsuka
- Black Dragon Kung Fu: Advanced Training - download pdf or read online
- Get The Art of Multiprocessor Programming PDF