By Alberto Otero de la Roza,Gino A. DiLabio
Non-covalent Interactions in Quantum Chemistry and Physics: conception and Applications offers an access element for novices and a typical reference for researchers publishing within the zone of non-covalent interactions. Written by means of the top specialists during this box, the e-book permits skilled researchers to take care of with the latest advancements, rising equipment, and appropriate applications.
The e-book provides a complete, in-depth evaluation of the to be had quantum-chemistry tools for intermolecular interactions and info the main correct fields of program for these suggestions. idea and functions are placed side-by-side, which permits the reader to gauge the strengths and weaknesses of other computational techniques.
- Summarizes the state of the art within the computational intermolecular interactions box in a entire work
- Introduces scholars and researchers from comparable fields to the subject of computational non-covalent interactions, offering a unmarried unified resource of information
- Presents the theoretical foundations of present quantum mechanical tools along a suite of examples on how they are often utilized to resolve useful problems
Read or Download Non-covalent Interactions in Quantum Chemistry and Physics: Theory and Applications PDF
Similar molecular physics books
This quantity of Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics keeps the culture of the Advances sequence. It comprises contributions from specialists within the box of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles include a few evaluate fabric, yet are meant to supply a entire photograph of contemporary very important advancements in AMO physics.
There's a growing to be want in either commercial and educational study to acquire exact quantitative effects from non-stop wave (CW) electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) experiments. This ebook describes a number of sample-related, instrument-related and software-related elements of acquiring quantitative effects from EPR expe- ments.
In unmarried Molecule stories of Proteins, professional researchers speak about the profitable program of single-molecule suggestions to quite a lot of organic occasions, akin to the imaging and mapping of cellphone floor receptors, the research of the unfolding and folding pathways of unmarried proteins, the research interplay forces among biomolecules, the research of enzyme catalysis or the visualization of molecular vehicles in motion.
Thermal strategies are ubiquitous and an realizing of thermal phenomena is key for a whole description of the physics of nanoparticles, either for the aim of modeling the dynamics of the debris and for the proper interpretation of experimental information. This publication has the twofold target to offer coherently the appropriate effects coming from the new medical literature and to steer the readers in the course of the technique of deriving effects, allowing them to discover the boundaries of the mathematical approximations and try the ability of the tactic.
- Fundamentals in Chemical Physics
- Discrete Symmetries and CP Violation: From Experiment to Theory (Oxford Graduate Texts)
- Electromagnetic Interactions (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Macroscopic Matter Wave Interferometry (Springer Theses)
- Physics of Collisional Plasmas: Introduction to High-Frequency Discharges (Grenoble Sciences)
Extra resources for Non-covalent Interactions in Quantum Chemistry and Physics: Theory and Applications
Non-covalent Interactions in Quantum Chemistry and Physics: Theory and Applications by Alberto Otero de la Roza,Gino A. DiLabio
- Read e-book online Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: Vol 52 PDF
- Download e-book for kindle: Il castello dei Pirenei (La Gaja scienza) (Italian Edition) by Jostein Gaarder,C. Falcinella