By Ruslan P. Ozerov,Anatoli A. Vorobyev
Physics for Chemists comprises many instructive examples entire with designated research and tutorials to judge the student's point of figuring out. in particular it really is targeted to offer a powerful and suitable heritage to chemistry scholars and to dispose of these elements of physics which aren't appropriate to those students.
This booklet is aimed toward chemistry scholars and researches who might by utilizing the booklet, not just manage to practice correct actual experiments, yet could then even be able to offer a good based clarification of the results.
* primary ideas of recent physics are defined in parallel with their functions to chemistry and technology
* huge variety of useful examples and initiatives
* Presentation of recent elements of chemical technology and expertise e.g. nanotechnology and synthesis of recent magnetic materials
Read Online or Download Physics for Chemists PDF
Similar molecular physics books
This quantity of Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics maintains the culture of the Advances sequence. It comprises contributions from specialists within the box of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles include a few evaluation fabric, yet are meant to supply a complete photo of contemporary very important advancements in AMO physics.
There's a turning out to be want in either commercial and educational learn to procure exact quantitative effects from non-stop wave (CW) electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) experiments. This publication describes quite a few sample-related, instrument-related and software-related features of acquiring quantitative effects from EPR expe- ments.
In unmarried Molecule stories of Proteins, specialist researchers talk about the winning program of single-molecule thoughts to quite a lot of organic occasions, reminiscent of the imaging and mapping of mobile floor receptors, the research of the unfolding and folding pathways of unmarried proteins, the research interplay forces among biomolecules, the research of enzyme catalysis or the visualization of molecular vehicles in motion.
Thermal techniques are ubiquitous and an knowing of thermal phenomena is key for an entire description of the physics of nanoparticles, either for the aim of modeling the dynamics of the debris and for the right kind interpretation of experimental information. This ebook has the twofold target to give coherently the correct effects coming from the new medical literature and to steer the readers during the means of deriving effects, allowing them to discover the bounds of the mathematical approximations and try the facility of the strategy.
- 9th Congress on Electronic Structure: Principles and Applications (ESPA 2014): A Conference Selection from Theoretical Chemistry Accounts (Highlights in Theoretical Chemistry)
- Theory of Reflection: Reflection and Transmission of Electromagnetic, Particle and Acoustic Waves (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Atomic And Nuclear Physics
- Introduction to Polarization Physics (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Practical Spectroscopy of High-Frequency Discharges (Physics of Atoms and Molecules)
Extra resources for Physics for Chemists
Physics for Chemists by Ruslan P. Ozerov,Anatoli A. Vorobyev