By Charles R. Gruner
Read Online or Download The Game of Humor: A Comprehensive Theory of Why We Laugh PDF
Best consciousness & thought books
This essay makes an attempt to illustrate the importance of the primary of task within the philosophy of Karl Marx. the primary of task in Marx has either a common and a selected that means. mostly the princi ple refers back to the activist aspect in Marxian perform motivating either Marx and his modern devotees.
Marx, the physique, and Human Nature indicates that the physique and the wider fabric global performed a much more major function in Marx's concept than formerly acknowledged. It offers a clean 'take' on Marx's thought, revealing a way more open, dynamic and risky perception of the physique, the self, and human nature.
During this wide-ranging and probing e-book Erin Manning extends her earlier inquiries into the politics of circulation to the idea that of the minor gesture. The minor gesture, even though it could move virtually unperceived, transforms the sphere of kin. greater than an opportunity edition, under a volition, it calls for rethinking universal assumptions approximately human company and political motion.
This publication supplies the reader an realizing of what awareness is set, and of ways to make unsleeping reviews extra friendly. It expands on a brand new concept that describes the evolutionary trajectory resulting in wakeful existence types. briefly, the proof means that awareness first developed a few three hundred million years in the past due to the creation of emotions.
- Selves in Discord and Resolve: Kierkegaard's Moral-Religious Psychology From Either/Or to Sickness Unto Death
- Deceit and Self-Deception: Fooling Yourself the Better to Fool Others
- Gödel, Putnam, and Functionalism: A New Reading of 'Representation and Reality' (MIT Press)
- Autonomy and the Self: 118 (Philosophical Studies Series)
- The Politics of Rationality: Reason through Occidental History (Routledge Studies in Social and Political Thought)
- Mind in Life: Biology, Phenomenology, and the Sciences of Mind
Extra resources for The Game of Humor: A Comprehensive Theory of Why We Laugh
The Game of Humor: A Comprehensive Theory of Why We Laugh by Charles R. Gruner
- The Other Side of Innocence - download pdf or read online
- New PDF release: SATURDAY