By Xiao Feng Pang
This e-book presents a huge and whole introductions to the molecular constitution, novel and anomalous homes, nonlinear excitations, soliton motions, magnetization, and organic results of water. those matters are defined through either experimental effects and theoretical analyses. those contents are very fascinating and invaluable to explain and clarify the matter of “what is on the earth water”. This ebook comprises the study result of the writer and many scientists in contemporary decades.
“Water: Molecular constitution and houses” is self-contained and unified in presentation. it can be used as a complicated textbook by means of graduate scholars or even formidable undergraduates in Physics and Biology. it's also compatible for the researchers and engineers in Physics, Biology and water science.
- Molecule constructions of Water and Its Features
- The homes of Water and Its Anomalies
- The Magnetic box results on Water and Its Magnetization
- Water stream and Its Non-Linear Excitation States
- Water with existence and existence Activity
Readership: Graduate scholars in Physics and Biology, researchers and engineers in Physics, Biology and water science.
Read Online or Download Water:Molecular Structure and Properties PDF
Similar molecular physics books
This quantity of Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics maintains the culture of the Advances sequence. It comprises contributions from specialists within the box of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles include a few evaluate fabric, yet are meant to supply a accomplished photograph of modern very important advancements in AMO physics.
There's a becoming want in either business and educational learn to procure exact quantitative effects from non-stop wave (CW) electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) experiments. This e-book describes a number of sample-related, instrument-related and software-related elements of acquiring quantitative effects from EPR expe- ments.
In unmarried Molecule reports of Proteins, professional researchers speak about the winning software of single-molecule thoughts to quite a lot of organic occasions, resembling the imaging and mapping of phone floor receptors, the research of the unfolding and folding pathways of unmarried proteins, the research interplay forces among biomolecules, the examine of enzyme catalysis or the visualization of molecular cars in motion.
Thermal procedures are ubiquitous and an realizing of thermal phenomena is key for a whole description of the physics of nanoparticles, either for the aim of modeling the dynamics of the debris and for the proper interpretation of experimental info. This ebook has the twofold goal to provide coherently the appropriate effects coming from the hot medical literature and to steer the readers in the course of the strategy of deriving effects, permitting them to discover the boundaries of the mathematical approximations and try out the ability of the strategy.
- Reactions: An Illustrated Exploration of Elements, Molecules, and Change in the Universe
- Cluster Beam Synthesis of Nanostructured Materials (Springer Series in Cluster Physics)
- The Physics of Multiply and Highly Charged Ions: Volume 1: Sources, Applications and Fundamental Processes
- Spectra and Dynamics of Small Molecules: Alexander von Humboldt Lectures (Lecture Notes in Physics)
Additional info for Water:Molecular Structure and Properties
Water:Molecular Structure and Properties by Xiao Feng Pang
- Brooke Warner's What's Your Book?: A Step-by-Step Guide to Get You from PDF
- Read e-book online The Lobster Gangs of Maine PDF